Junior Account Manager - DACH MARKET
Are you bold, creative and obsessed about travel? BYHOURS is looking for a Junior Account Manager with a background almost 2 years experience in Sales that can be the responsible of DACH Market.
Who is BYHOURS?
BYHOURS has one mission: to disrupt the global Hotel Booking industry, so warning, if you’re scared to shake up things a little, then click away, this role is probably not for you…
BYHOURS believes in fair price & flexible hotel bookings, that’s why since 2012 BYHOURS has developed the first ever microstays booking platform that allows booking quality Hotels for 3, 6 or 12 hours, allowing the customer to choose the check-in time and the length of the hotel stay.
We extended microstays to 20 countries around the world, to more than 600 cities, and have partnered with over 3,500 outstanding hotels. We can proudly boast about selling over 1 million hotel hours.
But we still have challenges ahead. So, If you’re afraid to shake things up a little, better click away. This role is probably not for you.
Who will you work with?
We are an international and young team, passionate about what we do, quick learners and achievers. Currently we are a team based in Barcelona with a second office in Mexico - we are expanding and growing fast! We love the startup life and that’s why we are based in the PIER01, one of the top start-up hubs in the South of Europe, by the Barceloneta beach. We are surrounded by entrepreneurs, developers, digital marketers, skaters and surfers.
What will you do
We are looking for people who have knowledge about the culture, nature of the suppliers (hoteliers) in DACH. We look for leaders with strong communication and negotiation skills, high knowledge of the hotel sector and preferably native of the working area.
You will be focused on
- Analyze the market and identify possible potential suppliers with which to close agreements and thus increase the company's product portfolio.
- Recruitment and management of new hotels and constant follow up via telephone.
- Share with your acquired hotels the values, vision and mission of BYHOURS.
- Create and consolidate solid relationships with hotels and solve all their doubts regarding our business model.
- Generate feedback: identify any possible problem in the defined sales strategy (either at a technical or cultural level) and propose constant improvements.
- Be creative negotiating and persevering in all telephone conversations.
- Having good fluid communication skills at an interdepartmental level, working as a team is fundamental in this department.
- Maintain close commercial relations with large hotel accounts to facilitate the entry of new partner stock.
- Prepare reports for market suppliers to work.
You must be good at
- Fluent in German (another language will be beneficial).
- Have a minimum of 2 years of commercial experience.
- Have an excellent speech (via telephone) and strong communication attitude.
- Have high analytical capacity.
Nice to have
- Courageous: willingness to take risks and act in an innovative way; confidence or courage.
- Adaptive: have the ability to easily change according to the situation.
- Team Player: have the ability to work in a team and in a correct and reasonable manner.
- Innovative: present new original and creative ideas.
- Committed: willing to give your time and energy to something you believe in.
- Achievers: a person who seeks to a high or specific level of success.
- Saleborn personality.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills(we will check it!).
- Ability to solve problems quickly (think out of a box).
- Proactive and goal oriented.
- Ability to work in a young international team.
- Passionate about the tourism industry.
What we offer
- Career development opportunity: You will have the opportunity to learn and work in one of the most distinguished Startups. You will meet people from all over the world and you’ll learn how a Travel-Tech company works and what the Startup life is all about.
- Working 40hs/Week, spread as the following:
- Monday - Thursday: 9-2pm and 3-18:30pm
- Friday and pre-festive days: 9-3pm
- Gymforless discount
- Flexible compensation
- Start-up environment
- Our office is equipped with table football, cushions XXL for siesta, ...
- Location: Barcelona Tech City - hugest HUB in South Europe, based in Barcelona (Barceloneta)
Send you CV to email@example.com